Jo is an experienced Trainer, Coach, Consultant and NLP Practitioner with extensive experience in customer service management. Having decided that training was the aspect of her job she most enjoyed, she gained a Certificate in Training Practice and has since chosen to focus her career in this direction. Jo has twelve years’ experience of delivering formal and informal training and has also spent a few years teaching foreign languages. Her experience enables her to communicate well and comfortably with people working at different levels within organisations, as well as non-native speakers of English and is beneficial to draw upon in her development of others.
Her expertise covers the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Performance management
- Continuous improvement
- Personal effectiveness
- Problem-solving and complaint-handling
Recent assignments include:
- Design and delivery of Talent Management leadership programmes (various organisations)
- Delivering ILM coaching programmes (Local government)
- Delivering Coaching as a Leadership style training (various organisations, public and private sector)
- Coaching assignments with individual managers (various organisations)
- Design and delivery of a customer service excellence programme (local government)
- Working on Development Centres with high potential managers (public sector)
Jo has a Certificate in Training Practice, an ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring, an ILM Certificate in First Line Management and a PGCE and BA Honours Degree in French and German. Jo is also a certified NLP Practitioner and is registered with the Institute of Leadership and Management to deliver management training and coaching programmes.