Coaching is the art of improving the performance of others using questioning and guided conversation to help individuals achieve their goals.
At Azure, we believe that coaching is one of the most powerful tools that can be utilised in the workplace. Coaching targets the improvement of performance at work by focusing on specific goals and the strengths that individuals possess, helping them to be confident, resourceful and motivated. Over the years we have worked with many organisations coaching their leaders to be more successful and really impact their organisation’s performance. We can also train coaches and help individuals to develop their coaching skills.
You can watch more about coaching and some of the different coaching related work we have been involved in here:
- Click here to see a previous participant of our Level 5 programme and current internal coach talk about what coaching means to her.
- Click here to see the Coaching Co-ordinator from Kirklees Council talk about how we have helped the council to develop a culture of coaching.
- Click here to see a video on the impact of our work to help embed a culture of coaching within Kirklees Council.
Mentoring similarly helps individuals improve performance by providing ongoing support, typically from a more experienced individual.
Azure have also worked with organisations to implement mentoring programmes, which set up more experienced individuals with less experienced individuals to aid their learning and development and build their strengths. It is often used to help new employees, but can also be used to help employees develop skills and further experience in areas that are new to them.
The coaching and mentoring services we offer to improve the performance of your business are:
- Executive coaching.
- Career coaching.
- Team coaching.
- Leadership mentoring.
- Training others to become coaches and mentors.
- Coaching and mentoring qualifications.
- Help developing a coaching or mentoring culture across an organisation.
We regularly deliver the following programmes, open to the public. Please click the links below to find out more:
Click the button below to enquire about our coaching and mentoring solutions.