Sue is an experienced management consultant and facilitator. She has worked in this capacity within the UK, Europe and Africa. Formerly a management consultant with KPMG, she also worked in a series of Human Resource roles within the HSBC group.
During the last 15 years Sue has developed a strong client base working with both Leaders and Managers in a variety of organisations to improve their individual performance and the performance of their respective organisations.
Her expertise covers the following areas:
- Organisation culture assessment and culture change
- Change projects and their implementation
- Business strategy and planning
- Leadership and Team development
- Executive coaching
- Development Centres for assessment and development planning
Recent client assignments have included:
- Organisational culture assessment and culture change programme (UK NDPB)
- Executive coaching (UK based professional services organisation)
- Culture change programme, including design of practice wide competence framework & associated performance management process (Local Government)
- Facilitation of Board level strategy events (Local Government & NDPB)
- Leadership development programme design & delivery (UK based public sector organisation)
- Development centre design and delivery (UK based manufacturing company)
Sue is a graduate in Business Administration and has a Diploma in Training Management. She is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development, a qualified user of various psychometric assessment tools such as SHL’s OPQ, Myers Briggs and the Team Management Profile, holds an ILM VRQ Level 7 Diploma in Leadership Mentoring and Executive Coaching and a Diploma in Neuro Linguistic programming. She is also a member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC). She specialises in the design and delivery of bespoke interventions required for organisational and leadership development.