Sharon has been a Human Resources Consultant, Executive Coach and Facilitator for over 20 years. She also has ‘hands on’ operational management experience in various service organisations prior to becoming a consultant.
Her ability to quickly get to grips with each client’s situation has brought Azure many loyal clients from different sectors of industry and in various sizes of organisation from the smaller growing business to the large multi-national. She is comfortable working at all levels in an organisation from the Board of Directors to more junior employees. Sharon is passionate about giving everyone the opportunity to develop their full potential.
Her expertise covers the following areas:
- Management and leadership development
- Executive coaching
- Developing others as coaches and mentors
- Leading and implementing effective change
- Increasing employee engagement
- Facilitation of team development
Recent client assignments have included:
- One to One Executive Coaching (Many sectors including professional services, manufacturing and communications industries)
- Introducing Effective Change (IT Company)
- Setting up Internal Coaching Programme (Public Sector)
- Leadership Development Programme (International Manufacturing Organisation)
- Senior Team Development (Housing Sector)
Sharon has a degree in Management, a Diploma in Training Management, an ILM VRQ Level 7 Diploma in Leadership Mentoring and Executive Coaching, and an ILM Coaching and Mentoring Supervision Award from the British School of Coaching. She is a member of the Institute of Personnel and Development and the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC). Before joining Azure, she lectured in Human Resources and Management at Leeds Metropolitan University. Her specialist areas are leadership development, building great senior teams, executive coaching and developing others to coach effectively. Sharon is an accredited user of 2 Hay Group tools – The Inventory of Leadership Styles and the Emotional and Social Competence Inventory. She is also qualified to use the Margerison McCann Team Management Profile and many 360° feedback tools.