Management consultant with twenty-five years experience in business strategy, leadership development, business process improvement and executive coaching.
A portfolio covering a wide range of organisation size and type in commerce, industry, government, local authority and education with assignments in the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and North America.
His expertise covers the following areas:
- Leadership Development: program design & facilitation, talent progression, executive coaching
- Business Process Improvement: analysis, value stream mapping, zero defect & JIT
- Business Strategy: scope, value proposition & revenue models
- Organisational Change: culture & operational change planning & implementation
Recent client assignments have included:
- Leadership & Organisation Development Programmes (Global Pharmaceuticals, IT & Communications)
- Executive Coaching (Pharma, Finance & Housing)
- Business Development & Process Improvement (Global Built Asset Consultancy)
- Network Deployment Business Process Configuration (UK Mobile Telecommunications)
- Assessment Centre Facilitation & Coaching (Data Protection & Freedom of Information)
- Manager Development Programmes (Global Finance)
A MSc in Organisation Development and qualified experience working with psychometric assessment tools including Gordon’s, MBTI & TMPQ.
For several years he had a key role in the development of Investors in People Assessors & Advisors throughout the UK.
A primary aspect of his work is creating conditions for increased self-awareness and the ability to learn. Clients comment on his honesty and integrity, his energy and enthusiasm and on the blend of creative and practical approaches he brings to business improvement solutions and to the process of team and individual learning.