Developing leadership skills and potential is the core business of Azure. We believe that anyone who manages others needs to possess leadership skills and qualities to some degree. In order for any organisation to be successful, it needs great leadership.
All Azure’s services support the development of individual leaders or groups of leaders. We don’t believe in one style of leadership being the panacea for all organisations or all situations. We seek to bring a practical approach which helps leaders to know themselves; believe in themselves and build skills to motivate others to achieve their vision.
In short Azure leadership development solutions help you to:
- Define your organisations' strategy, its key aims and objectives and its visions for the future.
- Define your organisations' culture, its values and beliefs in order to deliver its strategy effectively.
- Define the role of the leader, the leadership team and clarify the key competencies required.
- Select leaders appropriately.
- Manage the performance of leaders.
- Develop leaders to be the best they can be, and
- Evaluate a leader's impact on the organisation.
Azure designs leadership development solutions which fit your needs and your context.
Additionally, Azure has many more specialised services to meet your specific leadership needs.
Emerging Leaders Development Programme
You may believe the leadership of your organisation is currently in good hands but look a little further ahead and the future may not be quite so secure. Investing in your emerging leaders is the key to ensuring the continued success of your organisation.
The Emerging Leaders Programme
The Emerging Leaders Programme provides a challenging and exciting mix of development for those who you believe have the potential and vision to take your organisation forward. The programme takes place over a 12-month period.
The programme comprises a variety of elements:
- Six, one or two day modules of training on topics to include:
- Visioning and strategic thinking
- Leading organisational change
- Performance management
- Employee engagement
- Self awareness and your image as a leader
- Communicating and networking
- Six individual performance coaching sessions with a qualified performance coach
- Involvement in a high- impact community-based project
- Visits to/and speakers from high-performance organisations who are viewed as Employers of Choice
- Involvement in four Action Learning Sets with peers
- Mentoring from a pool of experienced business leaders
At the close of the programme, participants on the Emerging Leaders Programme will have gained the skills and heightened self-awareness to enable them to take on a leadership role at the next level. They will be confident and competent to lead your organisation onward.